Pricing for Webflow can be complex due to the various pricing options and features. Each plan has multiple tiers based on the amount of material you will manage and the anticipated number of site traffic and sales.
It is essential to examine the specifics of these price choices in order to establish the total cost of ownership for a Webflow-hosted website.
The Webflow online editor provides a visual site builder with extensive customization options for page and layout design.
Keep in mind that the ability to perform transactions and design your site collaboratively are key considerations when constructing e-commerce websites.
You can mix and match content, capabilities, and cooperation levels, but it makes it more difficult to evaluate your out-the-door cost. Let’s delve into the cost of a Webflow Pricing.
Webflow Pricing 2022
A Breakdown of Webflow Pricing Plans
Is Webflow Really Free?
Webflow offers its service as “free till launch time.” Before upgrading to a paid plan and launching, you may utilize the Free plan to create a website and assess Webflow’s designer and content management system to determine if it’s the correct solution for you.
The Webflow Free plan is restricted to fifty content items and does not include a custom domain. Webflow offers two distinct pricing plans for production websites, depending on the type of website: Site plans and E-commerce plans.
Plans for websites emphasize content-heavy sites with less user involvement and a greater emphasis on marketing.
There are several pricing tiers based on the quantity of controlled content, form submissions, and overall bandwidth consumption of the website.
Site plans have the following primary features:
- Custom domain names
- Content editing capabilities (on all plans except Basic)
- Traffic and bandwidth are immediately scaled according to website traffic
- Backups of the site automatically
- Version control for managing change
- Protect your passwords
- Customization capabilities for SEO
- Monitoring and security with SSL certificates
All dollar amounts for site plans are billed yearly.
|Plan||Cost (per month*)||Domain Name||CMS Items||Bandwidth||Guest Editors|
|Starter||Free||Subdomain under webflow.io||50||1 GB||0|
You can also choose an Enterprise plan if your requirements are greater than those in this table. You can find out more about Webflow’s features and pricing by contacting them directly.
Plans for e-commerce include the capacity to make online transactions, such as a shopping cart, checkout procedure, and payment options.
E-commerce plans allow you to turn website traffic directly into sales on your site. Different pricing tiers are available based on the total annual sales volume.
Webflow’s E-commerce plans offer all elements of the site plan in addition to the following:
- Creating custom shopping carts and checkout pages
- Customization of emails
- You can pay with Stripe, PayPal, or Apple Pay
- Calculation of taxes automatically
- Integration of Facebook and Instagram
- Integration of Google Analytics and Shopping
- Integration with Mailchimp
- Accounts of staff
The following table shows E-commerce pricing.
|Plan||Cost (per month*)||E-commerce & CMS Items||Transaction Fee||Annual Sales Volume|
Collaborative Workspace Plans
Webflow has recently added Workspace plans to their site designer, which includes some collaborative features. Workspace plans make it simple for multiple people to collaborate on the same website design.
The dimensions of this pricing plan are different from those of the other pricing plans. There can be a variety of workspace plans based on the size of your team.
How to Choose the Right Webflow Plan for Your Needs?
Choose the Site plan if you are constructing a content-only website and do not intend to sell anything directly through the site.
It’s a terrific way to get started with Webflow, and the free Starter plan allows you to construct your site. Once you are ready to launch your site under a custom domain, you must upgrade to a premium subscription.
Use the Basic Site Plan if this is your first website and it is unlikely to receive a great deal of traffic.
This is a decent option if you only need to handle a small amount of material, but bear in mind that it lacks CMS capabilities, so you will need to rely on the designer to make modifications.
Use the CMS Site Plan if:
- There is an increase in traffic to your site
- Creating a blog or publishing more frequently is something you want to do
- A large amount of content needs to be published. There are 2,000 items that can be added to the CMS with this plan.
- In addition to yourself (or the primary editor of the site) you want other people to be able to manage content.
- Monthly form submissions are less than 1,000
Use the Business Site Plan if:
- There are a lot of visitors to your site, so you need more bandwidth
- The number of CMS items you need exceeds 2,000. There is a limit of 10,000 managed content items in the Business plan.
- Your form submissions are increasing and you want to support up to 2,500 per month
We can create a custom Enterprise plan if none of these plans satisfy your requirements. In addition to support and training, enterprise plans include a variety of other features.
The E-commerce Standard Plan should be used for an e-commerce site if it meets the following requirements:
- This is your first online store or website
- The number of items you have and the sales you make each year are less than $50K. There is a 2% transaction fee for Webflow, but it is cheaper than the higher pricing tiers since there is no additional monthly cost.
Use the Enterprise Plan if:
- The number of e-commerce or content items you have is less than 1,000.
- There are less than $200K in sales per year for your company.
- Each sale on your site shouldn’t incur Webflow transaction fees. Webflow transaction fees are separate from any fees charged by the payment provider.
Use the Advanced Plan if:
- The number of e-commerce items or content items you have exceeds 1,000. There is a limit of 3,000 users on this plan.
- You generate more than $200K in sales each year. Annual sales are not limited to this plan.
FAQs | Webflow Pricing 2022
Does Webflow justify its price?
True, it is. If you cooperate with at least one other person on online projects, you should investigate the Webflow Teams plan. It is nearly equivalent to the Pro individual plan, but for $35 per participant per month, it offers extra collaboration modes and capabilities (annual billing).
Squarespace is superior to Webflow?
While Squarespace has an abundance of beautiful layouts, Webflow's themes are far more adaptable. Webflow offers over one hundred appealing elements, including many free alternatives, and you may customize every feature without understanding how to code, which Squarespace does not let.
Does Webflow cost more than Squarespace?
Squarespace's plans are less priced and have fewer product and payment restrictions than those of Webflow. Both Squarespace and Webflow provide a limited number of eCommerce-specific plans, that is, plans intended specifically for selling online and loaded with more features than a regular website would require.
- Your Ecommerce Website
- Web Hosting UK Hosting Review
- Things To Look For When Choosing The Right Web Hosting Provider
Conclusion: WebFlow Pricing 2022
Since Webflow’s price plans are somewhat complicated and it’s difficult to choose one, I’ve put in a lot of effort into this article.
Please indicate in the comment area whether this article was helpful.