Looking for an unbiased WhizLabs AWS Review? I’ve got you covered. In this review, I will discuss whether WhizLabs AWS is worth it and whether you should try it.
One of the most important exams for IT professionals is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam. It is a difficult exam to pass, requiring in-depth knowledge of various Amazon Web Services topics (AWS).
Whizlabs’ AWS CSAA online course is the best way to prepare for this challenging exam. This course will teach you everything you need to know to pass the AWS CSAA certification exam.
Completing this comprehensive training will improve your chances of passing and overall understanding of various cloud computing concepts.
Whizlabs offers a 100% money-back guarantee if you fail in any attempt, even after following our study guide and practice tests religiously, to ensure that students pass their exams with flying colors.
They encourage students to take as many attempts as they need until they finally pass their desired certifications!
In this post, I will share my detailed review of the WhizLabs AWS Course here, I will cover the following:
- What is AWS CSAA?
- Is Whizlabs suitable for AWS?
- What domains are covered by the AWS exam?
- Why did you choose Whizlabs?’
- And much more…
What Is AWS CSAA?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (CSAA) is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification for both beginners and professionals that validates their ability to design and deploy well-architected solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to meet their customers’ requirements.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is one of the highest-paying IT certifications in 2019, according to the Global Knowledge IT Skills and Salary Survey 2019.
The AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification, which ranks fourth on the list of the highest-paying IT certifications in 2019, demonstrates the importance of AWS Cloud in the IT industry.
Though passing the AWS certification is not easy, the right preparation path and complete dedication can help you achieve an AWS certification.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is an associate-level exam designed for those who work as solutions architects and have expertise in developing robust, highly available, scalable, and cost-effective AWS platform distributed systems.
Suppose you want to become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate. In that case, I will recommend the best training platform to prepare for the exam and give you valid reasons for doing so.
I recommend ” WHIZLABS ” after hours of research on various training platforms. Whizlabs is a well-known name in the industry of online certification training.
It has been assisting professionals in preparing for certification exams and getting certified on the first try since 2000.
Millions of professionals have advanced their careers with Whizlabs training courses; do you want to be the next?
So let’s get started here.
Whizlabs AWS Review 2023: Is Whizlabs Good For AWS?
For preparation, the Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course is recommended to cover the objectives of the AWS CSAA exam.
If you want to pass the AWS CSAA exam on the first try and advance in your career, keep reading to learn more about Whizlabs’ AWS CSAA online course; let’s start with the course’s key features.
An Overview of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is intended for AWS Solutions Architects with the knowledge and skills to design and deploy dependable, scalable, fault-tolerant, and cost-effective business solutions on the AWS platform.
Here’s how this AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification can help you.
- It recognizes and demonstrates the skills of AWS solutions architects to design and deploy robust and secure applications.
- It helps to identify and define a solution based on the customer’s requirements using architectural design principles.
- It guides you to implement the best AWS practices in the organization during the project’s lifecycle.
Recommended Knowledge for the AWS CSAA Exam
There are no hard and fast rules for taking the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam, but AWS does make some suggestions. The following sections discuss the recommended knowledge that a candidate should have to sit for the AWS CSAA exam.
- Real-time experience in using computing, storage, database, and networking services
- Hands-on experience in deploying and managing AWS services
- Capability to define the technical requirements to design an application based on AWS
- Ability to identify which AWS services will fulfill the given technical requirement
- Good understanding of the basic architectural principles to build an application on the AWS platform.
- Knowledge of best AWS practices to build reliable and secure applications in the AWS cloud
- Knowledge of AWS global infrastructure and network technologies related to AWS
- Good understanding of security tools and features provided by AWS and how they are related to the
- traditional services
Basic Information About the AWS CSAA Exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam is an associate-level exam in which you must answer multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions.
Although the number of questions in the exam is not fixed, you will have 130 minutes to complete it.
The AWS CSAA exam costs $150 and is available in several languages, including English, Korean, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
So, this is a summary of the AWS CSAA exam as described on the official website. Before you begin studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam, you should know all these details.
Whizlabs AWS CSAA Online Course concerning AWS CSAA Exam
Whizlabs provides best-in-industry training courses to help candidates get certified on their first attempt.
Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course is entirely focused on exam objectives, and it covers all topics and subtopics that cover all domains mentioned in the exam blueprint.
Whizlabs’ online course for the AWS CSAA exam consists of 14 hours and 36 minutes of training videos covering all exam topics.
You also get hands-on labs and videos on various topics to help you prepare for the AWS CSAA exam.
Let’s find the details of the Whizlabs AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate online course in terms of topics covered for the AWS CSAA exam preparation:
Introduction to AWS – To get you familiar with the AWS, instructor, and course, the Introduction to AWS section includes the following videos:
- Welcome to the course
- About the instructor
- Why cloud computing?
- Why AWS?
- Overview of AWS services
- Future of AWS
Getting Started with AWS – After getting introduced to AWS, you can start with the AWS platform. In getting started with the AWS section, there are videos on:
- Overview of the CSAA exam
- Overview of the course
- Setting up a free-tier AWS account
- Getting familiar with the AWS console
Identity and Access Management (IAM) – In Identity and Access Management (IAM), you will get familiar with IAM-related topics and subtopics. In this section, you will find videos on:
- Introduction to IAM
- Getting started with IAM
- IAM users and groups
- IAM policies
- IAM roles
- IAM best practices
You will also find a topic summary with exam tips and advanced IAM topics.
Check here: An Introduction to Identity and Access Management (IAM) Simple Storage Service (S3): In the Simple Storage Service (S3) section, you will get familiar with S3-related topics and subtopics. In this section, you will find videos on:
- Introduction to S3
- Fundamentals of S3
- Object Storage vs Block Storage
- Getting started with S3
- Server Access Logging and Object-level Logging
- Static Website Hosting
- Tags, Transfer Acceleration, and Multipart Upload
- Requester Pays
- Permissions – Bucket Policy and ACL
- Object Lifecycle Management
- Cross-Region Replication
- Analytics, Metrics, and Inventory
- Storage Classes
- Select Form
You will also find a topic summary, exam tips, advanced S3 topics, and S3 best practices. EC2 & EBS – Under the EC2 and EBS section, you will find several videos on the following topics:
- Creating an EC2 – Part I
- Creating an EC2 – Part II
- Creating an EC2 – Part III
- Managing the EC2 Instance
- AMI- Image and bundle Task
- EBS volume, Snapshots
- Instance store and placement groups
- Launching instance using launch template
You will also find a summary on the topic along with “how to connect to EC2 instance from Mac”.ELB & Autoscaling – The section ELB and Autoscaling consists of videos on the following topics:
- Application Load Balancing – Demo
- Network Load Balancing – Demo
- Classic Load Balancing – Notes
- Autoscaling – Launch configuration and autoscaling group
- Autoscaling – Demo
- Autoscaling – Scheduled scaling demo
- Autoscaling – Lifecycle of EC2 instance and lifecycle hooks
- Autoscaling – EC2 instance termination logic
At the end, you will find the summary of the topic.
Cloudwatch – In the Cloudwatch section, you will find the videos on the following topics:
- Dashboards and Alarms
- ELB monitoring
- EBS monitoring
- EC2 custom metrics monitoring
Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) – In the VPC section, you will find videos on the following topics:
- Introduction: Basics and diagrams
- Setting up the VPC – Demo
- VPC Wizard
- NAT Instance vs NAT Gateway
- VPC Peering and VPC Endpoints
- VPC flow logs
- VPN – Virtual private gateway and customer gateway
Databases – In the database section, you will have a detailed understanding of the various databases. In this section, you will find videos on the following topics:
- RDS – Creating an RDS Instance
- RDS – Multi-AZ Deployment
- RDS – Read Replicas
- RDS – Multi-AZ vs Read Replicas
- RDS – RTO and RPO
- RDS – Connecting to RDS instance via the workbench
- DynamoDB – SQL vs noSQL
- DynamoDB – Tables, Items, Attributes, and indexes
- DynamoDB – Global Secondary Index vs Local Secondary Index
- DynamoDB – Read Consistency and Throughput Capacity
- DynamoDB – Autoscaling
- DynamoDB – Encryption
- DynamoDB – Query vs Scan
- DynamoDB – DynamoDB Streams
- DynamoDB – DynamoDB Accelerator
- DynamoDB – Partitioning
Route 53 – In the Route 53 section, you will find the videos on the following topics:
- Registering a Domain
- Simple Routing Policy – Demo
- Weighted Routing Policy – Demo
- Latency Routing Policy – Demo
- Geographical Routing Policy – Demo
- Failover Routing Policy – Demo
- Multivalue Answer Routing Policy – Demo
Additional Key Services – The course also covers additional key services of AWS. You will find the videos on the following topics:
- Storage Gateway
- Direct Connect
- Elastic Search
- AWS Lambda
- Config + Lab
- Trusted Advisor
- WAF and Shield
Miscellaneous Topics – There are a few other videos on additional topics in the course. In this section, you will find the videos on:
- Resource grouping
- Reserved instances of discount sharing
So, the Whizlabs AWS CSAA video course covers all the topics you need to learn for your AWS CSAA exam. Not only this, but with hands-on labs you can also get practical, real-time experience and get fully prepared for the certification exam.
Whizlabs AWS Pricing Plans
Whizlabs has many price options for individuals and teams. Among the plans are:
The standard annual price of $95.40 includes practice questions, training videos, and updates.
Premium membership is $131.40 annually, including practice questions, training videos, updates, and hands-on labs.
Premium Plus costs $155.40 a year.
The cost of a plan is determined by the number of users and the wanted services.
Whizlabs provides courses and mock examinations that some consider helpful for preparing for certification exams.
Whizlabs Customer Support and Expert Support
There is no match for Whizlabs’ customer service, whether it is customer support or expert support. When you buy the Whizlabs AWS CSAA video course or any other product, you get 24/7 customer and expert support.
The customer support staff assists you in contacting experts who can answer all of your technical questions about the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
Here is how you can reach the Whizlabs Support Team:
- The quickest and easiest way to get customer support is the LiveChat option. Just submit your query, and someone from the team will reach you quickly.
- You can also submit your query to Whizlabs Helpdesk or mail [email protected], and you will get a response within 24 business hours.
- Another quick way to connect with the support staff is through social channels. You can message the company page on Facebook or Twitter, and the customer support executive will reply.
When you buy a product or service online, you may be concerned about the after-sales service. This is not a cause for concern in the case of Whizlabs.
The company strives for customer satisfaction, and the team excels. Whizlabs’ customer service is greatly valued.
Whizlabs experts are also active in the discussion forum. So, if you have any query/doubt related to the exam or the course, you can submit it in the Whizlabs Forum, and the industry experts will resolve it.
- Master of Project Academy Review
- Reseller Club Hosting Honest Review
- Simple Review
- Thinkful Review
- Ginger Software Coupon
FAQs About Whizlabs AWS Review
🙋♀️Is Whizlabs suitable for AWS?
It is advisable to use Whizlabs if you are looking for an affordable and useful career option. Apart from these, the users have also realized the positive and great environment it offers for the preparation. The average rating of Whizlabs is 4 out of 5.
🤷♂️What is Whizlabs?
Whizlabs is a leader in online training services. Online training courses like Cloud Computing, JAVA, Project Management, Linux, Agile, Blockchain, and CCNA are some of the popular names.
Conclusion: Whizlabs AWS Review 2023
In this review, I attempted to share as much information as possible about the AWS CSAA certification and exam.
Whizlabs AWS CSAA online course is highly recommended for all who want to become AWS Certified Solutions Architects, as I have researched extensively on this training platform.
No one can overlook their more than 20 years of training experience and those more than 3 million professionals who became certified from Whizlabs and advanced in their careers.
Once you have prepared through the AWS CSAA video course, you should check your level of preparation with the Whizlabs best-in-industry AWS CSAA practice tests.
Their practice tests follow the same format and contain similar questions to the real exam. It will boost your confidence, and you will be fully prepared for the real exam.
The Whizlabs AWS CSAA Online course and practice tests comprise the entire AWS CSAA training course. It’s a one-step process for passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
So, make the right decision and become an AWS Certified Solutions Architect because you now know what’s best for you after reading our Whizlabs AWS CSAA Course Review.